Name: TradeTech FX USA 2024
From: 13 Feb 2024
To: 15 Feb 2024
Address: JW Marriott Marquis, Miami
Key speakers: Yudhveer Chaudhry, Global Head of FX Trading, Blackrock Rebecca Patterson, Former Chief Investment Strategist, Bridgewater Associates Frances Donald, Chief Economist & Strategist, Manulife Investment Management Kaustuv Dasgupta, Head of Trading- EDGE, Two Sigma
Web page: https://tradetechfxus.wbresearch.com/
Description: Geopolitical risks, unclear monetary policy direction and looming global recessions are creating greater market uncertainties.
Find out how to navigate this evolving landscape by joining the biggest buy side FX conference.
Hear from Heads of FX Trading and Portfolio Management on:
- Adapting your asset allocation and FX strategies to navigate the impacts of the US elections and shifting central bank policies on your fund performance.
- Understanding the impact of Generative AI on your trading desk and investment teams and how to unlock its full potential.
- Exploring the latest tools and trading protocols to drive further electronification of your NDF, Forwards and Swaps order flow.
- Leveraging the latest data analytics and automation innovations to boost your trade performance and drive greater end-to-end workflow efficiencies.
- Exploring the impact of T+1 settlement on liquidity dynamics and your global FX trading activity.
- Examining futures, clearing and optimisation solution to optimise post trade efficiencies.
to receive monthly newsletter with news & upcomming events